Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I haven't given up yet...

Maintaining a teaching blog is hard work.  I never expected it to be this difficult and I tip my hat to the many blogs I stalk that always have new and creative posts.  I've been in a slump- most likely caused by the holidays, the cold weather, and the day-to-day-trying-to-keep-my-head-above-water mode that teachers so often exist in.

I haven't posted any new TPT products because I just haven't had the inspiration or the motivation.  I was finally inspired today.  I have a project brewing.  I am thankful for this creative process and the passion it rekindles for my kiddos and what I am doing in my classroom.  Maybe it's the fresh new year that's a blank slate in front of me, but I have new goals for my instruction and ideas to implement them.

Please don't drop me from your subscription list yet.  Instead, let me know what you'd like to read about or see.

Finally, just in case you are hiding under a rock and don't know about Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade (she's a celebrity in my book!), her recent post about math activities is awesome.  They are simple ideas and I made one of them before school and did it today (it was definitely better than my lesson plan!).  My kiddos loved it.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes for the Teacher