Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Math and Literacy Pack {Common Core Aligned}


Check it out HERE

I just posted my first BIG item on Teachers Pay Teachers.  This Fall Math and Literacy pack is 121 pages and is *packed* with activities for your classroom.  All of the activities were designed with my class of kiddos in mind, are aligned to the Common Core and I included a lot of different differentiation options.

I will use this packet throughout the next few weeks in my Math and Literacy work stations.  Since it's fall themed it will easily be used through November (and I may need that long to get it all done!).  Follow along as my guinea pigs  class uses these hot-off-the-press activities.

I put it on sale for $8 (down from it's $10 price) because I am really excited about my first big unit and secondly, I never know what to price those things out.  I know that it was like working a second job for a week to get it done, but I also know teachers have budget limitations.

This preview file is available on Teachers Pay Teachers, but you can check it out here as well.  Go alert the press, tell your teacher friends, and grab it now before I end the sale this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I have printed these activities and used my home laminator to laminate them. I plan on using these in my math and literacy stations in the next few weeks. There are great ideas for whole group lessons too. This unit is well worth the investment. I am thrilled with the variety of materials included and the link to common core standards. The activities are kid friendly and appropriate for kinders at this time of the year. There are also some great opportunities to differentiate with those "i'm done and need more to do kiddos". Thanks for creating such a great unit. I look forward to seeing what else you create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Notes for the Teacher