Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Meet Mrs. Stone

  • I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA.  Go Steelers!
  • I was a competitive dancer growing up.  
  • I've been known to compete in a few dance offs at weddings.
  • Cooking is a stress reliever for me.
  • My husband and I don't have television.  Instead, I just stalk read blogs.
  • We renovated our 1929 home ourselves- it's our only baby.
  • In my next life, I'm going to design stationary and own a gift shop.
  • I'm teaching myself how to sew.
  • My favorite place to be is at the beach.  I haven't figured out how to keep that going year round yet.
  • I've wanted to be a teacher since I was in second grade (Mom's high heels, my stuffed animals, and an easel with a fancy chalk holder prepared me well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes for the Teacher