Monday, September 3, 2012

Laminator Love


Scotch Thermal Laminator Combo Pack, Includes 20 Laminating Sheets, 9 Inches x 11.4 Inches (TL901SC)

My husband and I are on a very tight budget.  We don't have cable television, we don't go out to dinner, I stay away from the mall, and we scrimp and save at every opportunity.  I don't tell you this to make you feel sorry for me, but to help you understand just how special my little laminator is to me ;)


This summer, I splurged and purchased this Scotch Laminator for myself.  All color printing that I do is done at home (no color ink is available at school) and our laminating film runs out quickly (we're also not allowed to laminate ourselves, so the turnaround time is always a surprise).  I do all of my lesson planning and as much prep work as I can at home, so having a laminator at home made sense.  The verdict:  I'm in love.  I love the convenience of being able to color print, laminate, and cut all from home...on a rainy Sunday, while watching Netflix, and in my pajamas.  I think it's the best purchase I've made for my classroom to date.

What's your favorite school purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notes for the Teacher