Monday, July 23, 2012

Tell Me More!


I have a new found love of Linky Parties!  I'm linking with Step Into Second Grade this time.  Thank you to everyone who popped over from the Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop.  I'm on day 20 of blogging, so even though you basically know nothing about me, I'll tell you more ;)  

Travel back in time with me:

 We have been married for three years.  In that time, we've moved from Ohio to North Carolina, started new jobs and renovated a house (ourselves).  The only other thing we could have done to add some more stress is have a baby- but we're not ready for that yet!
 I was a cheerleader and competitive dancer growing up.  Dance was my passion but now I just bust a move at weddings and around my house.
 I grew up going to my family's beach house in Stone Harbor, New Jersey.  Yes, it is on the Jersey Shore.  No, it is nothing like the TV show.  It's my absolute favorite place in the world and I hope to own a home there someday.  It is the perfect family spot and I want my children to grow up on the same beach that I did.
 I have an older brother named Ryan.  This is my parents favorite picture of us.  He is extremely proud of his homemade boat cake and I have blue icing all over my mouth.  My facial expression gives you a little glimpse into my personality.
 This is my first day of Kindergarten!  I absolutely loved school.  I was one of those kids that hopped off the bus, ran inside, and taught my stuffed animals my homework.  If you ask anyone I went to school with what I do for a living, I guarantee they would all say "teacher".
Another classic 80's pic of my big brother and I.  I love accessories just as much now as I did then.  I'm also pretty sure those sunglasses are back in style.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of you and your brother! I so envy you getting to grow up at a beach, aahhh, the beach. I found you on Amy's linky and am now a follower. Hope you will check out my blog.

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first day picture!! I have one of those from every year...including college. :) Love your new blog and that I have a fellow blanket-loving buddy out there!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kindergarten picture is too cute! Glad to have found your blog through this linky :)

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Notes for the Teacher