Sunday, July 22, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop

My first "linky party", and so timely...

1.  What state am I in?  
I'm in North Carolina.  I will be starting my third school year teaching here, but taught for four years in Ohio previously.
2.  My current teaching position
I will be starting my second year teaching Kindergarten.
3.  My teaching experience
I will be starting my 7th year teaching= five years in third grade and two years in Kindergarten.  But, if you count all the hours logged in my mom's high heels teaching my stuffed animals my  homework, I should be qualifying for retirement soon.
4.  When I started blogging
A few weeks ago!  I have been reading teaching blogs for a long time and finally decided to dive in.  I hope to make my blog a great place for my students parents as well as the teaching community.
5.  Blogging Tip/Resource
Based on the other blogs I read, I love the labels sections.  That way, if I'm looking for "back to school" ideas, I can click on that label and see everything relevant to that.  

Join the fun with Grade Three Is the Place To Be


1 comment:

Notes for the Teacher